The Argan tree is native to south-west Morocco and is over 1000 years old.
The Argan oil was used by local Moroccan women for centuries for skin, hair and nails care but also as an amazingly healthy food ingredient.
Nowadays, Argan oil remains one of the rarest and therefore most expensive oils in the world. The raw material is very scarce and the amount of hard work for to gain the oil is very high.
The oil itself is produced in a cumbersome hand work, the fruits are first peeled and cracked open using only hands and stones. Only then the extracted kernels can be processed to gain the oil.
Additionally to the wide list of it’s stellar benefits, Argan oil nourishes the skin, moisturizes and improves its elasticity in an amazingly efficient manner. The oil is rich in lipids, as well as in Omega 9 and Omega 6.
The particularly high polyphenol content makes it a strong anti -oxidant and therefore thus an ideal ingredient for a natural anti-aging solution.
Argan oil has also anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties. It effectively helps treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and even cuts & burns.
Here some key properties of Argan oil, to name a few:
- It is rapidly absorbed by the skin.
- Provides an all-day moisture.
- Rich in alpha tocopherol (vitamin E).
- Rich in phenols and phenolic acid.
- Contains a considerable amount of carotene.
- Strong natural anti -oxidant.
- Anti-inflammatory and decongestant.
- Contains a high content of essential fatty acids (palmitic 14%, stearic acid: 5%, oleic acid 43.5 %, linoleic acid 37%)
To read and discover more about this God-sent natural gift, we highly recommend this page: udonpit.net